Monday, May 24, 2010

What is a good name for my new kitten?

It is smokey gray,fluffy..walks on tkjhe keyboard when I'm trying to typenjb..sticks to my hair like velcro and climbs me like a tree,wakes me up walking on my face,stays snuggled on myshd neck most of the time.
Answers:
pepper
smokey
dusty
tiger
fluffy

and a unique choice. jebediah?
Smokey, Harley,Sweet Pea, Bubby... those are the only adorable ones i could think of. sounds adorable!
Smokey
Fluffy
Kiss
Whiskers
Velcro
Cloud
Alpha
Mimo
Momo
Puffy
Smokey
Luna
butch
Gretta
Sasha
Martha
Janet (in honor of me)
Memo
smokey
Barney {lol}
Ernie,
rubber duckie
big bird
elmo
Zoey
Oscar
Dorothy
Baby bear
Grover
how about Consuelo or Marigold or a flower name
Velcro or Branches
foggy
smokey
fluffy
melody

snugs
snugles
kegs, smokey, raven, formal know as prince lol
Well I always thought that Gypsy was a cute name. Smokestack maybe? And maybe if you like it you could name it Velcro. But is it a boy or girl? Have fun naming it.
sounds like a curious George to me
The Typestir
Snuggles
How about Jezebel if it is a female?
Cute! Male or female? If it's a she, I say Sophia. ;)
A friend got a cat, %26 he and his wife could not agree on a name! So, they just called him, "Cat". Original,eh??
Cuppy.
Awww that sounds like a cute cat!

Names:
Smokey
Fluffy
Velcro
Mittens
Stormy
Skye
Lucy if it's a girl.
Toby if it's a boy.
Smudge thats the name of my cat and she acts the same way
How about Frisky if its a boy or
Fluffy if its a girl
Smokey
Velcro
Keys
Melody
Branches
Sassy (if it's a girl)
Why not try Kitty?

No comments:

Post a Comment