Monday, May 24, 2010

What is a good name for my baby kitten?

9 months old. Male. %26 He's White %26 Gray.
Answers:
Watch to see what his personality is like. If you do this a name will just come to you that will fit your kitten. I did this with both my little guys. I have a 5 month old orange tabby so I named him Tigger right off the bat. I found out 2 days later that Tigger did not fit him at all, and he wasn't responding to it. I watched him for the day and renamed him Apollo. When he jumps he goes about 5 feet at a time with all 4 paws out. To me that name fits him way better then Tigger. Congrats on the kitten.
Otis.
Gary
Jingles
Twinkles
Blueboy
George
You should totally call it Optimus Prime.
Instead of some cutesy name, name it after your favorite movie or book character.
If I were you I would name him Percy.
Crowbar.
Bunty, Biddy,cefah(for cat )lol :)
Acdc
Ash
Birdy
Buffer
Chipper
Cinders
Frodo
Linus
Oscar
Ranger
Smudge
killer!....or butcher!..or...um? "the stranger" something catchy. instead of using cute baby names
Gilligan
I have a 9 month old gray and white male and his name is Jasper. You could also name him Grayson, Jacy, or Prettyboy. I used to have a cat years ago that was gray and white and his name was Prettyboy.
felix would be a good name
A good one would be Spirit or Cloudy. Maybe something that expresses his actions. Or you could call him Skittles!

No comments:

Post a Comment