Friday, May 21, 2010

What do you think of "Cuddlebuns" for a cat's name?

Do you think it's too long? If so what would you suggest in it's place. Cuddlebuns is just something I love to call cute little things and I think it would be an awesome kitten/cat name.
Answers:
I think it's cute for a cat
I had a ex who called me that and I decked him in the face because it's not a name for a human, but for a cat i think it's cute
however, you may find with time that you tend to shorten it: like we didn't plan this but we have a dog named "nanook" and we call her "nookie" and we have a cat named "eclipse" but we call him "clipsie" ...it's sort of a natural thing for us humans to give people and pets nick-names and usually a nick-name is a shortened version of the original name, sometimes ending in a "-ie" or "-y" sound: I wouldn't be surprized if one day you caught yourself calling him "cuddles" instead of "cuddlebuns"
I don't like it.
I have a favorable view of this name. Very cute.
in my opinion i think cuddlebuns is too long. u should name it cute little names like candy or snowy or something like that.
its cute, my cats name is powder puff.
It's cute.
Cats usually get hundreds of knick-names through their lives anyway, so you can shorten it.
It is kind of long for a pet name - reminds me of hugging a cinnamon bun or something
Awww that really is a sweet name for a kitty cat. Good thinking! :)
It is an OK name for when you are hugging the cat and petting it. But do you really want to be out in your yard calling "Cuddlebuns" when you are looking for your cat?
If you like it, why not? I also tend to name my cats with names that are meaningful only to me. Thankfully, none of my cats have ever objected to the name I give them.
If you like the name for your cat, then go for it! But if you are second guessing, there is always a wonderful website to help you figure out names...It's www.kittynames.com. That's where I get all my pet names from...Have fun!
cuddlebuns sounds like some thing your retarded lover would call you.
I love that name! And if you think for any reason that the name is too long, then you could call it bunny or bon-bon for a nickname or something.
I like "snugglebu t t" - feel free to use it. And you won't sound silly calling out "here snuggles"
wierd...
Think of your cat! When he's out at night with the other cats how do you think he will feel when all the other cats are laughing at him? "Look, guys, I didn't ask for this name! Shut up, dude!" Good names for females might include Willow, Hyacinth, Luna. Good male names might include Hunter, Wolf, Stryker. Cats can get embarrassed just like us!
it sort of sounds like a great Day-Care name..I'm just not liking it especially as well for a cat's name.Buns is good..or Cuddles..
As long as it's a female cat. A male cat may get a complex. :)
i love it so cute and unique!
Yuck. Sorry. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment