Friday, May 21, 2010

What do yall think about Sphynxs?

What do yall think about Sphynxs? Have you ever seen one in person? I am starting to breed sphynxs and I just love them they are so great! I just wanted to know what yall think about them.


Please be NICE!!
Answers:
Ignore Susan, she's just being rude as if all breeders appeared out of the blue fully experienced. Thank you for wanting to increase their numbers, under the guidance of established breeders like you are doing, you're going to be fine, every breeder starts somewhere, and you have my full support.

Love them!
Back home my neighbour had two. When one looks past the unusual look, they are really the sweetest things! I absolutely adore them, I'd love to get one, but there are no breeders round here, small island..
They're robust, they're much larger than I thought, and it feels strange petting and stroking them, but they're so friendly and playfull, and when it lies against your chest and purrs, it vibrates your entire chest too.
You look into those eyes and aren't quite sure it's a cat you're looking at, you can see the intelligence sparkling in those eyes that don't miss a thing.
She told me that the breed was brought about with the help of the Devon Rex, I can now understand it's playfulness and mischief, cause both breeds apparently are described as a mix between a cat, monkey and Dennis the Menace, LOL.
I want one. haha :)
Sphynx's are rare. When you choose the mate make sure there's no close realationship. This is why I don't like beginner breeders. They don't do enough research. I can get a sphynx from someone with a million years of experience - not from you.

Then stop talking like a beginner, and cool down. You haven't given any info about yourself. Most of us have been burned in one way or another by beginner breeders. So stay cool. How are we supposed to know you're not one of those?
Petting a Sphynx cat is like petting velvet. I know some people aren't crazy about the lack of long fur, but these cats are wonderful pets. I can't afford one, but I was thinking that if I had a dark-colored one I'd call him "raisin".

No comments:

Post a Comment