Monday, May 24, 2010

What is a good name for a cat?

the colour is black and white
Answers:
My family used to have a black %26 white cat and my dad called it Whiskey after the cat off the Jack Daniels whiskey poster. But I like the name Oscar for a cat.
Socks
Mookie
Dominoe

or

Kevin
Dogfood!
Oreo
What about "Zebra P*ssy"?
How about the name Licorice or Ebony or even Ivory.
i will suggest you some names,

MICHAEL JACKSON (YOU CAN CALL HIM 'MJ')
BINARY
Boy or girl? Um.Baxter, Buttons, Max, Otis, Mona, Hudson, Stan :), Polly, Michelle, Karen (like the cougar from Talladega Nights) I don't know, whatever you want to name it. Have fun!
Well, normally I have the same problem, but after a week or two the cats personality comes out and it's SO MUCH EASIER to pick a name after you get to know it:)
My tuxedo cat's name is Scooby. Mainly because he acts like a dog but my roommate named him.
Sylvester, Moo (like a cow), Batz Maru (A Sanrio character), Penguin.

The Dari word for cat is "Peshak" and I always thought that would make a good name for a cat.
I have a black and white cat who was my mother-in-laws. She is named Panda because her face markings make her look like a Panda Bear. My other cat got his name D.C. which is short for Darn Cat, because he liked to attack people when he was a kitten and we were always saying "Darn Cat". I would look at his personality and go with a name that suits it.
Just to be different name it in association to when you got the cat. My first cat I got on valentine's day so I named her valentina. My other cat was a Christmas present so I named her Christina.
besides all of the names to do with the color you could use a different name
Zoe
shadow
sasha
shasta
candida (latin for white)
caspar or jasper
cecil
celeste
chelsea
chloe
christabel
Kester
kit
clementine clementina clement
clio clive
cosimo cosmo
diego
emil
esmeralda
fergus
gemma
lancelot
lion lionel
lola
meta
mia
mo
morven (scottish meaning "big gap"
naomi
nina
nita
oscar (ciltic meaning "leaping warrior"
i think that is cute for a cat
pablo
rufus
trix trixie
tomasina tomina
theron (greek meaning hero)
vesta
zara (arabic meaning flower)

before you name your cat wait a few days and see his/hers behavior and demeanor. He does not need a name right away watch him play with him and it will come to you.

I hope this helps and enjoy the new one in your home
Blanche, Stanley, Stella, Hepburn, Spencer
I like the name tux...especially if it looks like he/she is wearing a tuxedo.
Ying Yang or Mojo
cal

No comments:

Post a Comment