Friday, May 21, 2010

What do you do when your aunt loves cats so much that sometimes you think she thinks shes a cat?


Answers:
Are you sure you aren't MY niece? Most of my family think I am a cat! No, seriously, as long as your aunt doesn't walk around meowing, and trying to lick herself clean, there shouldn't be a problem. Lots of people prefer animals to people. ( I know I do.) I guess there is slightly over the top behavior though, like having too many cats to be able to care for adequately in ALL ways. As long as your aunt doesn't have too many to care for, and doesn't exhibit really weird behavior, like shutting herself off from the world to be with the cats, she should be fine. She is probably just a lovely, compassionate person, who loves her cats. If she does exhibit really strange traits, you should think about getting her some help. Speak to your parents, and see what they think.
You get her a therapist.
Just love her and her cat for as long as you have them. She obviously a very empathic person.
Hello %26 nothing if your aunt is happy..lots of people prefer animals over people :) many people are not very nice, kind nor caring...can't say I blame them ;) also depends on the age of your aunt, older people like 60 yrs old or so...often do this as well..so if their HAPPY %26 U Know it..not a problem...Take Care :)
Nothing you can do really. She just loves cats. I love cats too, and just from living with them and observing them, they have actually taught me about the world from their point of view. I wouldn't worry about it, it just sounds like she's a big- time cat lover.
i hope you dont have alergies! if something makes a person happy and it isnt harmfull, then there is no problem. love a person through it. enjoy seeing her happy

No comments:

Post a Comment