Friday, May 21, 2010

What do I do about Kitty Kavities?

I dont make a lot of money and the vet is not cheap.any alternatives?
Answers:
She needs a dental. Sorry no way around it. Good Luck.
No the vet is never cheap but we who have pets have a financial responsibility towards themWould I let my teeth rot because I don;t have money for the dentist? I was able to get my dentist to take 3 payments from me, one per payday.

Perhaps your vet can give you a discount or let you pay in installments.

Your cat can get (just like humans) serious heart and health problems from infection from the teeth traveling thru the bloodstream. Prompt dental work is necessary for her.

Since cats and dogs and other pets need to visit the vet once a year, you need to budget for this.
the teeth will fall and another will grow, you don't have to worry.

you may want to brush his teeth (with pet toothpaste) in order to prevent overspread infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment