Monday, May 24, 2010

What funny things do your cats do to get your attention to play with them?

I have one who brings me toys to play fetch with, and drops them in front of me like a dog. She will also try to wake me up when I'm asleep, wanting to play fetch. I can usually tell how long she has been trying to wake me up by how many toys are laying by my face!
Answers:
One of my cats (a retired breeding queen) carries a certain ball around and "chortles" like she's calling her kittens. I have heard mama kats (sorry, I had to) call their kittens this way. She only does this with her "baby" as I call it, and only when no one is looking. She drops the ball when you come in the room. If her baby accidentally rolls under the dresser, she sits and stares under it until someone (read: me) gets it out for her. She's such a doll!
When I am doing bills or have a book in front of me, he crawls up slow like he's sneaking and lays across the paper til I can't see it anymore and play w/him
My little kitten Moon plays fetch too. She will jump on my shoulder and cry and purr for me to love on her and play. She will only fetch with little furry mice too. Nothing else.
My cat plays fetch too. He likes his shoestring. So he'll bring that to me while i'm on the computer or trying to sleep. Then he makes a cute little "brrt" noise.
My cat will cry into the air to get my attention...he is a Siamese.so he's naturally talkative. Also, I got him in October.and I had dressed up that year as Medusa for Halloween..I had rubber snakes for my hair. Now, 2 years later..he STILL loves the rubber snakes, and he will bring them to me....while I'm in bed. Sometimes I will find the snakes under my covers..and they freak me out! He loves his snakes!
My cat makes this annoying meow that sounds something like 'Nowl' then she pretends to play tug-of-war with her toy and an imaginary person. Then she barks (yes, she's a cat). The she lays on my lap top/book/oil on canvas (okay, I don't paint, I sketch, but oil was funnier), flips on her back, stretches her arms to my face and screams "Nowl!!" and then we play.
well when I slept over at my g/f house, her cat
would first climb onto the window still and then jump
down on to the bed where we were sleeping
we called it a Mort (her name for her cat)quake
my own cat when I had her,(I used to play scrabble (the board game) by myself, and when she wanted attention
she would climb onto the board and start to swish her tail
so I would have to pay attention to her and not the game
(I had a lot of games called on accounts of Cats tail!
One of my cats loves my husband, and she will rub on his legs and meow. Neither of my cats meow very much, so we know she wants attention when she does that. My other cat is my baby, and she will lay on my newspaper or magazine if I'm reading one or just jump in my lap on top of whatever else may be in my lap. If I'm playing the Nintendo Wii, she will rub on my legs and get on her back and nip at my ankles. She likes to do it when I'm on my last bowling frame, and she ruins my score! But, she's a cutie, so it's okay.
Mine will come and walk up under my chair, then turn and pounce with both paws on my knee or protruding leg, for instance, no claws though, LOL! When I look down at her she's looking the other way like she's nowhere near the area at the time, LOL!
When im sitting on the floor reading the paper, my cat will come over while im reading and scratch at the paper, and than lay across it and just stare at me. Its soooo cute!!
Our cat was just going up to my husband and biting him on the arm to get him to start their rough play.

No comments:

Post a Comment