Monday, May 24, 2010

What is a good kind of flea shampoo for cats?

We have used the Hartz stuff from Walmart and it is crap. Any other suggestions? Thanks
Answers:
http://www.take1products.com It's safe and all natural. Lavender a natural insect repellent, also very calming.
Touch of Mink pet shampoo

It's by mail order btw
it works great too
The vet can give your cats a dip. The dips work great or you can use Dawn dish soap.
wash the cat with baby shampoo and then go get advatage from your vet. that way she's clean and flealess.
well I don't know what the name of the brand is but I do know where they sell it at Petco or PetSmart just have the workers what is the best flea shampoo they have that what I said and it work
Purina makes a shampoo that really works for fleas, and it's safe to use on dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and livestock as well. It's a good all around shampoo, safe and effective. I used to get it at the local feed store for about $8 a quart. As far as I can remember, I think it's just called Purina Animal Shampoo. I'll try to find a link and edit my post.

:)
Never ever use a flea shampoo on your cat.

Use a product like Frontline where you rub a measured amount between the shoulder blades ( inaccessible to the cat). It will work for indoor and outdoor cats.

Now you don't have to subject your cat to a chemical wash that he will ingest when grooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment