Friday, May 21, 2010

What do i do?

my next door neighbor 's cats are eating my squirells i find dead squirrels about 5 a week. what should i do?
Answers:
Talk with your neighbor and try to come up with a solution.
You have pet squirrels? Go and talk to your neighbor about this.
go talk to the neighbors thats nasty ew!
Are they pet squirelles? If they arn't then don't bother with my tip below V
Well I would first tell the owner of the cats to keep them inside or under controll.
You have pet squirrels? no, i no what u mean. it's illegal 4 cats 2 run wild. but as a cat mom whose cats get out, it would be awful 2 report them. maybe ur squirrels should be faster=)
I bet they are not actually "eating" them. Just playing with them until they die. Talk to your neighbor about keeping his cats under control. Especially if you consider these squirrels to be pets.
there is not much YOU can to do, your neighbors can put bells on their cats (which doesn't work) or not let them out with out a leash/supervision.good luck trying to tell your neighbors that you want them to control their cat - I'm on your side, but I know from personal experiences that when it comes to a pets behavior most people don't take constructive criticism too well... maybe your pet store will have a spray that wards off cats
or try this book "How to fix your critter problem" although I don't know the name of the author and the only copy I've ever seen was my moms...the library/barnes n nobles/borders may have something similar
Are they regular squirrels? Or pets? If they are wild then...not much you can do. However, I would be worried about the cats, because squirrels carry many many diseases, including rabies. If they are your pets...then.they should be in a cage. Is in the cat's instinct to hunt, that is unavoidable...is nature.
you should call the cats in if you care about the squierells or talk to your next door nieghbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment