Monday, May 24, 2010

What is a funny name for my kitten?

Something really really funny! I mean like somebody would laugh at. Something like William Shakesphere or something funny like that... The best one is the name I will name my kitten. Do one for a boy and one for a girl. [[ if you dont mind]]
I want a great one! Come on people tell me the names!!
Answers:
I have 2 cats - Oreo and Scholar. Oreo is black and white and has a "milk mustache". Scholar was found as a tiny baby kitten under a dumpster, on the school grounds of Dowling College, hence the name Scholar. Here's some nicknames I call them, that I think are silly and/or funny...
Oreo: Bubs, Bubba, Bubbas, Lovah Kitty, Cookie Kitty, Lovah Lovahs and Booda Kitty.
Scholar: Mr. Kitten, Kitten-face, Munchkin Man, Munchkin-Face, Little Man, Worried-Face, and Half-Moustache.

My mom has 3 cats named Cheerio, Max, and Booger. Here's they're nicknames that are also funny...
Cheerio: Little Miss Fleerio, Little Miss O, Cheerios, Oh's and Animal Cracker.
Max: Mr. Beebs, Beebs, Beebster, Mr. Max, Mr. Maxwell Not-So-Smart, Chubs, Tubby-butt and Psycho Kitty.
Booger: Mr. Boogity, Mr. Boogatey (Boo-GAH-Tea), Boog, Boogs and Tigger Bear.
I cant think of ant but I hope you find a great one!!
Boy - Jeremiah Bullfrog

Girl - Sealotta (pronounced See a lotta) spots
Sir Fuss A Lot

Or Purr A lot
Chewbaca (male) and Betty Boop (female) :-)
Name it after a favorite cartoon character or TV personality.
How about "Taco" for your kitten ?
Or maybe "Kebab"
sitting bull,,minnie haha,,,,,,,,,,,,romeo juliet,,,,,,,,,,,,,laurel,hard... good luck hope one of these pair of names suit you,,
boy or girls> piddle LOL
Mr or Mrs Beautiful?
Boy: Mister Fuzz-butt
Girl: Miss Thang
D-O-G or for 2 D-O-G and C-A-T
mudball or santaclaus
Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum
I'm just saying random names:
Whiskerbottom
Anestophles (A nest o fleas)
Beef Breath
Babbaloo
Tickles
Tootsie

Hope those are funny enough.
boy-
mister tinkles
norman bates
sir poopsalot /peesalot (poops a lot, pees a lot)
mister fuzzynuts

girl-
fuzzlebums
harold
bobsasnot (bobs a snot)
little big fleas
buffaturd
Boy-Popeye
Girl-Britney Spears
For a boy or girl "Princess Sophia" (from the movie "How To lose a guy in 10 days" if you have seen it you can see how it fits for a boy or girl)
For a boy "D..O..G" say the letters slow its pronounced Deogie
I've seen the spelling vary.
Hopes this helps!!
We started out with for a boy "Baby Bear " then
"Bear" then
"Boo Bear" then
"Onna Boo Bear" then just
" Onnaboo"
and thats what he answers to now.
Unless hes bad then its "Bear".
Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment