Friday, May 21, 2010

What do you think about pets?

I have a dog and a cat, but don't plan getting a snake. What else?
Answers:
Ferrets are fun , my cat and ferret used to love to play together and chase each other through the house and if the cat got too aggressive the ferret would bite the cats backside , the cat would look offended and walk away in a huff , but would always come back for more .
Well maybe a hamster, or a bunny. those are always fun. guinea pig goldfish bird
I think you are golden with what you have. If they get along, they will bring years of enjoyment to your life. People may love you but, pets love you UNCONDITIONALLY!
If you want suggestions on what to get almost any are great. Hamsters and fish do not take a lot of space. Rabbits and ferrets are fun to watch and play with. I have ferrets, a rabbit, a newt, a bearded dragon, a chameleon, a turtle, and lots of fish and i like them all!
Pets are great, they are excellent companions
a squox is a great pet. It is a cross between a squirel and a small gray fox. They are very tamable and love to snuggle plus they are very loyal little animals. I have one.
I love my pet's, they are like my children. I have a 6 year old pug a 2 year old cat, and two standard Grey chinchillas. I love them all very much. The chinchillas are the hardest of all of my animals to take care of, but there great.

No comments:

Post a Comment