Friday, May 21, 2010

What do i name my black and white cat?


Answers:
male or female? sylvester or oreo
Is the cat or boy or a girl? What kind of temperment does it have? Nice or fiesty? Is the black and white patches or a tuxedo look?
I had to answer this question. I had a black and white cat named Rockey ( male ). He passed away last summer and he was the best cat ever. Every time I see a black and white cat I think of Rockey.. Rockey is a good name. I also have a cat named Harley ( Harley Davidson ). Little did we know he wouls grow up to be a fat cat and the name suits him. Gizmo is cute too.
Awww Mal: we had a male, tuxedo kitty named Harley that we had to have put down a couple months ago. I miss him like crazy.

If you wanted to be VERY cliche about the name... Domino! Very cute! :-D
Oreo!
Bandit or Cammie

No comments:

Post a Comment