Friday, July 31, 2009

What can I call my new kitten?

I am getting a new kitten soon and need some ideas of what to call it, its a male and he is black and white.

Sensible answers only please
Answers:
Dave
Tiger
bagpuss, smudge, tom
Felix
Jasper
Giggsy
Jerry
Jed
Kasper
Thomas
Robbie
"Paws."
Muphy, Fred, Dave, Roger.
Jackson
Kevin, Roger, or how about Malcolm.
Minstrel.
Felix
Oreo has always been one of my favorites for a black and white kitten. But you can choose from...
Boots
Snoopy
Watch him a couple of days and his personality will help you decide. Good Luck
Fluffy, mitch,
cfa..c for cat
Umm i have only two male cats... a black and white one called ilip and a ginger and white one called Rambo.
Wiat til you get your cat then name it as some cats have certain characteristics that you may want to use as the name like scratch. I once had a female black and white kitten called Jess after postman pats cat but she was attacked by a dog and killed. I have two female cats at the moment one called Kittie and one called susan (dont ask).
Make up a name if you want they always sound impressive or check out cat name websites such as this one... http://www.greatcatnames.com/

Good luck with your knew kitten and with its name
How about Sooty
Zebra or Spot
John or James
Seeaytee
polo sounds good to me
Try these. A-Dolf. Tiger. Whisky. Buzz. Sparky. Tiny.
i have 5 cats with the same color as yours.i usually name my cats according to his or her looks.see if you like any of them...

the biggest and oldest male cat is pogo.his spots are just like in the 101 dalmatian dog movie.the other male cat is jools.he likes to sleep a lot more than my other normal cats ,in fact i think he sleeps more than any other cats period!!!

the classiest female cat is jour et nuit[pronounced joorayenueey]it's french for day and night.then there's haley.he looks like the haley's comet blasted all over his fur coat.and the baby of the group is cow cat.he has patches of black and white just like a milkcow

good luck = )
Give it a few weeks and watch him play and explore - that will be the best way. Notice if he does anything odd and that'll be his trademark.
Hi, cute!!! kittens i like kittens.here r few new
1, Fyvush.
2.Aesop
3.Aida
4.All stars
5.Azzure
6.Bailey
7.Cappuccino
Jocko, Rocky, Fred, Tippy, Sammy, or Hanky
why don't you figure this out for yourself! there are pleanty of sites out there that will help you with suggestions so you aren't wasting our time with this crap!
Watch to see what the kitten's personality is like. If you do this then he will come up with the perfect name. I did this with my 2 kittens. My 7 month old kitten is named Cupid. He choose the name. He is all black so my friend and I were throwing random names out there like Smokey, Midnight and many others. He just looked at me like I was dumb or something. I then asked "Is your name Cupid?" He meowed at me and put his belly in the air. I knew that what his name was and he fits it too a tee. He is such a mommy's boy. Congrats on the new kitten.
spot or smudge
Oswald or Ozzy
Max is a cute name, enjoy your new kitten
skits
ounter
oreo
dizzle
reble
topeka
ozzy
Archibald or Napoleon.

No comments:

Post a Comment