Friday, July 31, 2009

What are the signs of pregnacy for cats??

My cat might be pregnant, but I do not know. She is an outside cat. When I left her outside one night, I awoke to hear a yowling noise from my porch. When I investigated, it turned out to be her. Well, the thing is, I'm not sure if she is with child, so if it appears that she has urinated all over the blanket I set upon with no blood, is that a sign of pregnacy or was she probably just attacked by a tom?
Please help.
Answers:
First thing you'll notice when your cat is pregnant is that you never see them...they seek out dark, quiet places and basically come out only to eat and use the litter...obviously its size will increase at some point, but I don't recall the yowling or uncontrollable urination when pregnant, just when in heat (trying to get pregnant!)...
there is no blood?than she probably had to pee.and if she was in heat, then a tom got to her...im pretty sure his insticts and hormones told him to get on top of her, not attack her.just wait, and if her stomache gets big, bigger than the normal kinda eating bulging big, than take her to the vet to check if she has anything moving about inside of her.you could always check at home, but the vet is a wiser idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment