Friday, July 31, 2009

What can I buy that will zap my cat if she goes to close to my dogs food?

I'm not talking about a scat mat, something I can put on my cat and something I can put buy my dogs food. So when my cat goes to eat the dog food it will zap her. I can't think of the name of this item.
Answers:
a squirt bottle you really can't keep her that far away or you can get and inside shock fence
The dog!
Maybe you could put the dogfood in the doghouse instead.
I believe what you are thinking of is the "electric fence" where a collar gives an electric shock when the line is crossed.

I think a better and more humane idea is to use a squirt gun and when the cat goes near the dogs food, squirt it. The cat will get the message eventually.

Good luck to you.
you should be giving your dog his food and taking it away as soon as he is finished - not leaving it out. leaving it out can cause eating, stomach and weight problems. if you feed your dog properly, he will get hungry around meal times and eat his food - he wont let himself starve to death.

so why would you need it? if the cat attacks the food as soon as you put it down, move the cat away until the dog is finished.
pretty simple.

and youre right - you dont want fat animals. being fat for a cat or dog is MUCH worse for their health than it is for humans.. you will be up for a lot of money in vet bills.
.
put some pennies in a drink can and when you see her go for dog food shake it,it will scare he hell out of her,water bottle works well
First of all if the dog is not eating her food right away, take it up after 15 minutes.Is the dog a picky eater? fix the problem of the dog not eating it's food first.Leave the cat alone.
YOU SHOULD BE ZAPPED! if you can't manage an animal you shouldn't be allowed to own it! jeez
LET ME TELL U SOMETHING ABOUT THAT ALL CATS DO THAT SO U BETTER NOT ZAP THAT CAT MAYBE THE DOG ATE SOME OF HER FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment