Friday, July 31, 2009

What are some cute female cat names?


Answers:
Cinnamon
oh and my all time favorite HONNIE OR HONEY
just different spellings
I just named my kitten Pookah.
I have 5 female cats, although two of them have kind of "male" names. Their names are:

Vinny
Opie
Kitty Kitty
Sophie 1
Sophie 2

The Sophies are "twins". lol

We also have a stray (female) who hangs out around our garage, and we named her "Banana". lol
Hi from France 鈾?br />
Killy, Marnie, Lila, Mina, Belle, Minette...

Have a nice day,

Cat.
Serenity
Siren
Rain
Rainbow
Dream
Yasmin
Bella
Diamond
Tami
Precious
Teairra
Myla
I love the name Muffin.
Cleo
Muffy
Bell
Clover
Olive
Pansy
Bella
I had a female dog once, and I gave her a name based on a white patch she had on her chest. Her name is Blaze. I have a girlfriend that has a cat, this kitty has a defined line in the middle of it's nose. One color one side different shade other side. If is was my cat I would call it Deuce.

Blaze
Deuce
some are:
candy
pinky
tiffany
emily
dolly
baby doll
Fancy, lacey, diamond and girlie
My cat's name was Kissy. Sadly I just had to have her put to sleep on Friday. She was my best friend. I am still heartbroken. But Kissy was a perfect name for her because she was very affectionate and would nuzzle up to my face and give me kisses.
my kitty's name was kaya, she was a mother, had babies, i love that name, i will name my dog kaya the dog after her, the neighbor's dog ate her.
:(
sunshine, cory, blossom, also depends on color of cat.
COOKIE
BUBBLES
TONIE
FIFI

No comments:

Post a Comment