Friday, July 31, 2009

What are some good ways to get my 7 year old cat up and moving.?

I try to play with him and his toys but my 1 1/2 year old cat just won't let him play... She gets jealous of him so demands the attention instead..
Answers:
Keep the 1 1/2 year old cat in a different room while you're trying to play with the 7 year old cat. While you're playing with the 7 year old cat don't give the other cat any attention.
catnip!!
My cat is absoletly in love with it..but don't give it too much! just an occasional treat

AND i think maybe you should lock one cat in a bedroom for 10-15 minutes, more would be good too, and play with JUST the 7 year old one...
thats what I have to do sometimes
Use a lazer pointer. My 4 yr old LOVES it. She runs all around the house.
Give the cat a better brand of cat food. Go to pet store not grocery store. My 10 year old cat gained back her energy after about two weeks on the better food. It will cost more, but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment