Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wet cat food spill on carpeted cat tree ---how to remove?

my cat just got a new cat tree for Easter, and the carpet on it is not your average carpet: it feels more like fleece than like carpet and is VERY soft and fluffy (it is colored baby blue if that means anything)...well we keep his food on one of the shelves (until I can unpack and make a space for him in my new room) because the dog will steal his food if we don't keep it up high; anyway there is a matt under it to prevent spill damage but the other day I asked my boyfriend to feed our cat while I was sick (normally I feed him) and my boyfriend spilled the cats gravy from his can food onto the tree! No one noticed until the next day so now it is all dried up! sooo my question is this:
how can I safely remove the spill stain without damaging the new tree and without using any products that could harm my cat?
Answers:
Use DawnTM and an old toothbrush. Works every time.
One way to do it is you can try using a little vinegar and water mixture on a cloth. Or go to local hardware store and ask person.
you got to bleach the stain . how in the world could you not know that?
tell me that !


and try it it works! realy!!!!!!!...
DON'T USE BLEACH
Bleach is used to teach a cat to stay away from something. Bleach is harmful to a cat. Tell that snippy person to go clean something.
They have natural orange cleaner that is non toxic and will not scare the car away or discolor fabric.
Wait for it to dry and vaccum it. If there is any staining, rub with soap and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment