Friday, July 31, 2009

What are some good Siamese kitten names for a girl?

The answer with the most GOOD names will get best answer.
Answers:
My Siamese Kitty is named Keiko. Japanese for loved one. She's really loved. My 4 year old loves to pack her around.

Also Sagwa, Shegwa (Sagwa's baby sister), My Grandpa had a female siamese named Chop-chop.
hmm lets see I know there used to be a kids tv show that had siamese cats in it and one of the girl kittens name was Sagwa.
shaniqua
Mitsi
Tuptim was the name of the Siamese concubine in The King and I. We had Siamese cats named Liat (the Island girl in South Pacific) and Kami (Japanese for "spirit"). A friend of mine had Siamese cats named Ping and Pong.
Ling Ling
Pai (Pie)
May Ling (Sp?)
Tuptim
Lady Thiang
Princess Ying
(The last three I got from The King and I which takes place in Siam)

I don't know what they mean, but they sure sound cute.
Well, I grew up with a few.

Simatu (sim-ma-2)
Tamocho (Tam-moke-koh)
Geisha
Mia
Molly
and last but not least there was lovely Coco (like as in Coco Channel)
then I had Peter, who I was told when I rescued him was a pregnant female, lol

mastiffs360.com
Meena, Sasha, Sassy, Meesha,
Mollie, Natasha, Isa, Arley,
Savannah, Minnie, Britt,
Lola, Maycee, Kiera.
I hope that you choose this as the best. I went for some "different" names, because, well, siamese, thats different.

No comments:

Post a Comment