Friday, July 31, 2009

What breed of cat is your favorite ?

mine is the Burmese
Answers:
I like simese, I had one his name was Indica he had 6 toes, a neighbor ran off with him, I think if someone broke in and tried to hurt me he would of attacked them. Im not sure what a burmese looks like .
Toyger
I like Maine Coon Cats.
tabby
i am not of fan of cats, but if i had to choose it would be the cheetah
Lynx
Sphinx or Rex.
Tabby.
Do you mean flavor???
Russian Blue
i have 2, Russian blues and Siamese
Ragdoll -- I have one, and he's both limber and adorable. :)
Persian
i HATE cats
JK JK my fav is siamese
Persian
Tigers! They don't get beaten up by dogs or random forest animals
I love Tonkinese cats. Their coloring is beautiful, like a Siamese, but they have a more pleasing bone structure. And, they're very social cats! Mine will jump on the laps of complete strangers!
I love regular old alley cats, they show so much love and are appreciative of what you do for them.
umm i don't know i just like black and white cats
I'll have to go with the good old American Shorthair. Their temperament is great, most are quite friendly, and they're very cute. There's a reason there are so many of them.
himilayans and persians (with the doll faces, not the smushed faces).
I like the Manx and the Maine C00N ... I have a Siamese and she is quite a character, very vocal and kinda bitchy sometimes, but she is a cool cat.
I like the raggedy stray cats I find in the street or at the vet waiting for adoption. They have fewer health problems and great personalities.
I love plain old calicos and tabbys. I've had Siamese with papers--but they were really annoying.
I love all cats. I have an adorable mix. I like the Egyption Mau.
Great choice! Mine is Siamese. They are so smart. One of mine pees in a potty. No kidding. I have witnesses. They make great watch cats. Mine also case the room I'm in to eat spiders. Good Kitties! ;)
the grilled kind
tabby since i own a gray tabby 1 years old :)
Siberian!! I can't get attached to any other cat because I can't have any other cats.. my mom is allergic so we are getting a siberian!

Well I like maine coon, and norwegian forest cats because they look like siberians.
I love the Toygers. They are so cute.
I LOVE all cats! Especially wild cats like jaguars, tigers, cheetahs, and others.

My favorite domestic cat breeds are the Bengal, the Savannah, and Birmans, but all of them are cute!

Tortoiseshell and calico are my favorite patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment