Thursday, July 30, 2009

We named the new kitten "Six", What do you think?

He's a long haired orange tabby with double paws, And my pitbull loves him!
Answers:
I think that, since its your cat, you should name him whatever you think. You own his personality and look the best. My vet said that it does not matter what you name a cat - to the cat - as they do not recognize their name.
Also, it is a cute and unique name.
I am sorry but that name is is unbelievably horrible. how about natasha or rosie or geronima. these are wonderful names.
What if when you call him someone mistakes it for that other word? The neighbors might be shocked.
six ? personally i prefer a name with 2 syllabus...
How about "cookie" or " pebbles " ?
Name it whatever you wish but I wouldn't recommend naming a little kitten a number.
Cat names and dog names should have TWO syllables. It's easier for them to recognize and learn their names that way. Well, according to all the cat and pet books I've read over the years!
I love that name, very good choice.
As a fellow polydactyl kitty owner, I have placed several "polys" in homes where they have picked up that name. It's used a lot.

Some others we've used and heard: Podus Maximus, Regina Phalange, Toses (Like Moses exept with the T), Pawlly, Claw-dia, Clawed, Six Pack, Mitten Kitten, Hemmingway, U "toe" pia, ...the list goes on and on. Enjoy your poly. We love ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment