Friday, July 31, 2009

What are some cute names for a black and white boy kitten?


Answers:
tux, is my favorite
Oreo
I was going to say Oreo too. :)
Checker

^^ That would be REALLY cute ^^
Charlie
Casey
Gizmo

I was going to say checkers lol
How about Domino? Or Othello ( like the game!!)
I had a black and white cat named Kabuki -- after the Japenese dancers with the white make up and black markings on their faces.
oreo,blakie,salty,pepper,pip,p... sorry i have a girl dog but two other animialr well a boy dog and a girl cat
spotty , Oreo, Bose, Rockie , spook , these are all my black and white cats names
Felix
Oreo
Checkers
Charlie
Puff, Fluffy, Puddin', Twinkles, Flicker.
Smokey,
smudge
What about Scaredy Cat...or Midnight.or Mr. Peepers. Good luck with your new kitten.
Frankie
Jeeves
Charlie
Pouncypants
I named mine Larry. He just looks like a Larry.

There's also Sylvester or Felix. Or you could go with a 'cutesy' name, but I personally hate those.

No comments:

Post a Comment