Friday, July 31, 2009

What breeds of cats are cuteest and sweetest and will rid me of rodents i want a lovable cute killer basically


Answers:
my Siamese seemed more content to kill people than dogs and most Persians seem to content to lay about and be pretty to kill.not a long hair because then you'll have to clean mouse blood out of their hair........ do you feel about your everyday American domestic short hair? you could get alot of different colors or markings

however I should mention most cats no matter the breed have the instinct t hunt and kill prey
I have a tortoise shell main coon mix and she is really cute, lovable and a good hunter
Just get a kitten %26%26 give it lots of love.
My Maine Coon calico cat is the best hunter I have ever had...she is really cute and very sweet to me and family...but to outsiders she is not to friendly.

Her brother who is more black, white and gray is very sweet and cute...but is not a good hunter...he wants to be friends with everyone and everything.
I would say any breed, just a female... the female has the instinct to hunt to feed her young while the male will hunt more so for sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment