Thursday, July 30, 2009

Waco TX Lost CAT?

I'm sure this post will be deleted, but I've tried everything else.

Please if anyone in the Waco TX area around the MacArthur/Reuter area has found a grey/white neutered tabby cat PLEASE let me know. He is an indoor cat that I rescued and he got out during the storms while I was in the hospital (my mom accidently left the door open while feeding him). Please any info would be much appreciated, I miss my baby!!
Answers:
I hope you find your baby and I know no other cat will take his place.I`m all the way out in Madisonville Texas.I have all kind of cats who enter my yard that is starving(nothing but skin and bones)and cats that has been beaten by their owners.Once these cats enter my yard they just wont leave.I get them healthy and to trust humans again.If we lived closer to each other I could give you one of these cats I have in my yard.Hope you find yours.
Have you posted ads on Petfinder.com and Craigslist.org? Those will reach local residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment