Thursday, July 30, 2009

We have a cat named Smokey : )~?

I had asked a question on wither the name Smokey was a good name to name a kitten. Thank you for all the answers!!!
They were GREAT!
I was looking for a certain answer though sooo...I'm hoping I will once again find that answer.
To all who answered my question before, Thank you!
Answers:
my cats name was smokey Ann Marie I think it is important that just like us humans we should give our pets full names . I am now owned by a very handsome kitty named Tyler Ray (onery ) Jackson . his name when spelled out in the first letters reads like this To
Rely
On
Jesus
my smokey girls name reads like this smokey ann marie when it is spelled out it is this way .
Special
Affectionate
Mannerly
I believe that the name should fit the kitten and aech part of the name will fit the kittens personality hope this helps
My cats name is Smokey because my cat is a very light gray.
YES!!! I had a cat named smokey!! but...uh... it was outside(they go outside at night) and 2german shepherds, a yello and chocolate lab caught her. She lived...for a while. I woke up and her body was gone...and I knew so was she. So I would really appreciate if you named her that!
I have 2 cats. their names are Ramses and Simon. Smokey is a good name too. If you get another one, name it Bandit.

No comments:

Post a Comment