Thursday, July 30, 2009

Waking up with a sore throat. I think it is from my wifes cats.?

Does anyone know how I can remedy this? Whenever we let the cats sleep with us after a few weeks, I start waking up with a sore throat. It goes away after a little bit. Has anyone experienced this? I ended up lint rolling my pillow and the area my head lies. Let me know if you have any tips. Thanks.
Answers:
If it goes away after you're not by the cats, you very well could be allergic to them. Only allergy testing will let you know for sure.
could very well be, see if wife has same trouble.
Cats can become very toxic if given Onions of Garlic in their food no matter how much the dose. If your Cat is eating anything with this their bodies will give off a chemical to combat it and if you breathe it you can get irritability.

Look into it.
Take allergy shots and thank God that you are lucky enough to share your life with a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment