Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wanna share funny cat stories?

I'm bored... who wants to share their funny cat stories? Are your cats funny?
Answers:
my cat likes to jump on top of my 90 gal fish tank and stare at my oscar fish from above. well yesterday i took the lid off and just had the light strip on the top of the tank while i was scrubbing the calcium build ups off my glass top. anyway I'm in the bathroom scrubbing and i hear a big splash and the most pitiful meow and my fiance is DYING Laughing. apparently the cat tried to jump into his spot and fell in. I'm come running in and my poor kitty is hanging onto the edge and trying to separately pull himself out while my oscar fish was attacking his tail. it was soooo funny
My bf and I were moving to a new place. I had a bassanet with stuffed animals in it. I put it in the second bathroom our cat Powder had gotten into it and all you could see was her head. Unless you were really looking you would just think she was one of the stuffed animals
i used to have a cat that chased pennies. she would 'bat' them back across the wood floor till i threw it again. im sure this drove my neighbors crazy.
I think my cats are funny, but it might be one of those things that no one else finds funny. Anyway, here goes: When my cell phone rings, my little cat runs to it. Not thigh-slapping funny, I know, but considering that I often misplace my phone, to me it's both funny and helpful. :)
My 6 yr old male, Jabba, will wake you up so you can lift the covers so he can sleep under the covers with you and he will even lay on his back with his head on the pillow, to cute. H.Solo my 1 yr old male will watch you go to the bathroom, he tries to look between you legs and will peek between the seat and the toilet to look in. He will watch you flush the toilet, he tries to flush it himself and he sleeps in the bathroom next to the toilet. No idea why. Tippy my female cat will sleep on her side but with her head and upper half on her back and she will have her front arms stretched out over her head and she will look like she is lifting weights when she sleeps..
I have a siamese cat. I got her when she was 2. She is almost 6 now. When I got her she came from a home with dogs, so I naturally figured she would get along with dogs. My Aunt gave her to me and at the time she had 3 collies and a rottweiler. They definately weren't small dogs. When I got her I had 2 collies. One was my moms dog and the other ofcourse was mine. When I first got my siamese I noticed that every time a dog would get close to her, she would chase them until they stayed out of her way. Eventually they just kept their distance. She seemed like she was the top dog. What really made me laugh was that when someone would come over, as soon as they would come up on my porch, her hair would raise on her back and she would crouch down in attack mode, like she was ready to attack, she would even growl as she waited for them to enter. I always thought it was comical and she never attacked anyone. Then a few months went by and my neighbors pitbull had gotten loose. I was friends with the neighbor and I knew their dog. So I caught him and brought him in, and as soon as I did, my cat attacked him. All the dog did was look at her with surprise as if to say what did I do to deserve that. Of course she didn't hurt him. She has actually calmed down quite a bit now that she is almost 6. Believe it or not, my siamese is the most loving cat and she loves her attention.
My friend's husband fell asleep taking a bubble bath with the whirlpool running and the bubbles overflowed to the top of the shower doors, well one of her cats was walking on top of the shower doors and thinking the bubbles were solid he tried to walk on them, well he fell through and when he jumped out he looked like a poodle with the bubbles.
One night my wife and I were teasing one of our cats with a laser pointer(if you have cats it's the best dollar you'll ever spend), and we put the dot on the wall next to the couch. Well the couch doesn't go all the way to the wall, and when he jumped for it he hit the wall and slid all the way to the floor(kinda funny really looked like one of those Garfield things that people would put on their car windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment