Sunday, August 2, 2009

What cat do you like.?


Answers:
I like a cat with a lot of personality and a sense of humor. I like a cat sweet and cute, but independent, communicative and appreciative. And of course I love my cats best. They are a brother and a sister - the male is a "tuxedo" type and looks and acts like Shamu. He chirps like a sweet little bird and tries to open doors and cabinets. Sometimes he succeeds. His sister is a "faded calico" with slightly long fine fur. She is a sponge for love.
My cat of course!
I love long haired but my favorite is the Scottish Fold, they are too cute!
Defently a Raggdoll or Raggamuffin.
i like tabbys. the fur is just the right length and they are soo cute.
I love the Applehead siamese the best, they are great companions because they have the grace of a deer, the mind of a dog and are decendants of siam royalty definatly the cat for me
I like Norwegian Forest cats and of course the tabby cat. I've got a ton of cats and one is a tabby... he's such a sweetheart.
the type of cat called the mancoon there awesome
Well I have a siamese cat but she is hairy and looks much better so if you get a siamese let it get a little hairy.
Persian, Mainecoon, and Snowshoe.
definitely tabby.
traditional siamese
Bengal cats, but that's not the kind I have. This one is just as nice.
my cats are the one i like most
Orange cats and shelter cats, or a mixture of both.
My kitty rocks! But she is kinda weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment