Sunday, August 2, 2009

What can I give to my cat who has rheumatoid arthritis?


Answers:
Ask your vet for things called Synova G3. Ithas lots of good stuff for the bones. Its like a chew and they normally take it without a problem. You can also make sure it has some of that stuff in it.
bullet
liquid baby aspirin.
I haven't heard of rheumatoid arthritis in cats. Have you been given that specific diagnosis? If you have an older cat it is most likely osteoarthritis, not the autoimmune response that occurs in rheumatoid arthritis.

My vet approved my giving Rhus toxicodendron to my 22 year old cat at the 6X dosage - one pill at day. It did seem to increase her mobility a good deal. This was six months before the end of her life.

I started taking Rhus (a homeopathic remedy) in January. I take 3 pellets twice a day at 220C dosage and don't have to use any other pain medication now at all. So I am very happy to be free from all allopathic medications.

No comments:

Post a Comment