Sunday, August 2, 2009

What can I do to stop the neighbor's cat from pooping in my backyard?


Answers:
Why fight it? Embrace the poop. Think of it as free fertilizer. Seriously, who cares? Get to know the cat, it will make you feel better. Embrace the poop I say! lol. If this is your life's biggest stress factor, you are living a blessed life, let the cat live one too.
Do you have a cat? If so, the neighbors cat is probably just seeing what other cats live around him/her. I have an indoor cat and she always sits in the windows and we always end up having stray cats come up to visit her.
Get a dog
If you keep your own cat's food out there move it to another place. Cats just look for food and if they find it they'll feel at home and return whenever they feel like it.
nothing u can do it life, u cant stop it!! i agree with the person above this embrace it get to know the cat its just living life like any other...and hopefully ur not mean and try to kill it please dont do that! if it really bothers u that much talk to ur neihbor and see if they can keep it indoors or have them put a litter box outside of thier home...
You could spray your whole backyard with garlic spray, if you are serious.
I have a nasty cat who is trying to intimidate MY cat back inside the home so he can continue to mess MY yeard. I say no way, now where he loves messing is covered in toothpicks. When those degenerate I have more, since it's in the ONLy patch I have for annuals so pine cones won't work.
Whenever I catch it I spray it with water too. One day, it will learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment