Sunday, August 2, 2009

What can I do to help my cat?

My cat was vaccinated and now he is very bad in his stomach. Smelly and loose. Is that because of the vaccination? And also. What can I do to make it better?
And.. Does Somebody have a good idea how to keep one cat on a diet and one not... =/.. One is so fat, and the other is not. ..
Cheers
Answers:
To the stomach troubles: take your cat to the vet. No one here can diagnose your cat, even if they were vets. The reason for that is that there may be more going on than what you are describing.

To the food question: First of all if you're just putting a food bowl down and keeping it filled all day that's a problem. What you can do is get separate bowls and either feed them at separate times or feed them at the same time but in a different room. And when they walk away from their food, it gets put away so they can't eat each other's food.
I have a young cat who will eat non-stop if I let her so I can't leave food in her dish for the day. She eats a half cup a day like my other cat. But I have to split it up into two or three tlbs.-once in the morning and then in the evening. She gobbles it up so fast that she throws it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment