Sunday, August 2, 2009

What can I do to keep neighborhood cats off my porch?

the cats seem to come up on my porch...stretch on the siding and get it dirty and also piss on my porch...HELP !!
Answers:
Try a predator scent product:
http://www.critter-repellent.com/cats/ca... is one of many that are available, if you do a search. The scent of a larger predator scattered around your porch %26 around your house should scare the cats off, humanely.
Throw an M80 out there one time. I guarantee they won't come back after that.
I have been told that if you grate orange peel all around your porch, it will make cats go away, because they can't stand the smell. I have never tried it though.
squirt them with a water bottle or water gun. cats hate water. it should only take 2-3 squirts per cat and they will not come back. they learn quick.
Shoot them.....Put some moth balls around the edge of your porch
Keep a watergun filled with water close to the door and spray them with it. They will get the idea and it won't hurt them.
When neighborhood cats went on our posrch we poured water on them and they left for good my sister inlaw was very allergic.

No comments:

Post a Comment